Thursday, January 26, 2006

Random Thoughts 28?

Do you have a night light!?!
Okay, so I move into my very own apartment in 9 days and you would think that I would be excited. Last night my roommate did not come home and I had to stay at our apartment all by my lonesome. Ummmm, I don’t think I am ready to leave by myself. I was sooo scared last night I could have shit my pants. Actually I would have shit my pants but I was scared that I would have to leave my bed if I did so. I slept with the bathroom light on, my room door locked and the covers over my head.

I called my ex and told him to come over and spend the night because I was scared but for he never showed up…son of a bitch. I think I have made a mistake deciding to live on my own…I am so stressed out now. I think about all the positives that come from living on my own such as: walking around naked all the time, I can masturbate whenever I want and not have to worry about getting caught, and I wont have to worry about being to loud during sexual relations. I need something to keep me occupied while I am alone in my apartment. I think I wanna get a cat and name her Pussy Galore.

I hate that little bastard
I am so happy to be leaving my neighbors The Garcia’s for one simple reason, I fucking hate their 7 year old son. Frankly, I don’t like little kids to begin with. They cry, they don’t really do anything, they cost too much money and they are they reason I cant party with a lot of my friends anymore.

Anywho, my neighbors 7 year old son Pico is constantly crying over something and it drives me up the fucking wall. He will sit outside and cry for 15 minutes non-stop and his parents will just ignore him. Or he’ll throw a fucking fit and again his parents will ignore him. One day I was so fed up with Pico’s bullshit I told him to "shut up and not to cry in front of my fucking door!" I have no tolerance for unruly and undisciplined children. So I suggest everyone keep their kids away from me unless you wanna fight me for kicking your child in the throat for making too much damn noise!

PF Chang’s Crispy Honey Chicken
I haven’t been to PF Chang’s in like 3 or 4 weeks and I think I am going to die! I need, no I crave PF Chang’s tasty crispy honey chicken with white rice. Oooohhhhh how I would love to lay on a table and have my body be covered with the tasty pieces of deliciousness. My mouth is watering, my legs are shaking, my naughty region is tangling just thinking about the next time I will get a chance to enjoy the love of my life aka PF Chang’s Crispy Honey Chicken.

No I will not add you and leave me alone
Is it just me or are the people on myspace getting super aggressive? I get numerous friends of friends requesting my friendship and frankly I don’t want to be bothered. I have 250 something "friends" on this site and half of them should be deleted from one reason or another. All of a sudden within the last few weeks everybody wants to have a gay friend and guess I am one of the more accessible people to find.

The thing that kills me is when they ask for your friendship and you deny it, they send you a message wanting to know why. As if I know them explanation of my reasoning. When I don’t respond they get super pissed off and are well I didn’t really want to be your friend in the 1st place. Ummm, wow how old are we? I swear if myspace didn’t allow me to take like 67 surveys a day I would never come on this fucking site.

Valentine’s Day, You Suck!
Okay, so V-day is in 19 days and I am less than excited. I have yet to actually have a valentine on Valentine’s Day. I am already an emotion wreck from thinking about living own my own apartment all by myself. Now I have to deal with everyone else being in love and sharing it with their significant others. I literally can’t deal with the thought of V-day this year and the thought of it makes me wanna go out on a roof top and start shooting people.

Shhhhhhh Don’t Tell Nobody
So I am on Bart minding my own business when I get a tap on the shoulder. I start to turn around to see who it is and somebody immediately says "don’t look back at me" So I am confused and I am a little nervous because I was unsure if I was being robbed or not. Then this man whispers in my ear that I am cute and that he wants my number. So I start to turn around to see what he looks like and again he is like don’t turn around. So me not being one for foolish games asks why cant I turn around and he responds "because I am on the DL and I don’t want anyone to know that I am gay."

Okay, so I am understand that I am not one of the most masculine men in the Bay Area. But how does talking to me on Bart immediately implicates that you are gay. So I get really pissed off and I am getting ready to curse his sorry ass out. Next thing I know he slides me a note which reads "do you like me yes or no…if so give me your number" I swear this is a true story. So I respond how the hell can I know if I like you if I don’t even know what you look like! He then tells me to look into the window and then I will be able to see his reflection. So now I am really pissed off and I yell "Is this a fucking joke!?!" I quickly turn around and I am like dude, you’re a fucking joke. First of all passing notes is extremely childish and second of all if you are to scared to talk to me on a Bart full of losers and strangers how the hell can we have a conversation of the phone.

So Mr. Man gets up and goes to the next Bart train. Me being me I decided to follow his ass and finish what I had to say. As I entered the next Bart Train I saw Mr. Man and he had this terrified look on his face. At that moment I decided to turn around and go back to my sit. I remembered that I was once that guy who had crush on other men but was too afraid to show my true feelings. I also remember how alone and hard life was when I attempted to be str8 or was in the closet. I followed the young men when he got off Bart and give him my number.

Brownies
I made some of the best brownies in my life last night. Martha Stewart watch your fucking back, bitch!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Leonard said...

I liked your BART story, I'm glad you didn't fully accost that guy, it must have been hard enough for him to even approach you in the first place. Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home