Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Random Thoughts 26

Random Thoughts 20???

Damn you PG&E, Damn You Straight To Hell
Okay, so I have been living in my apartment for the last 11 months with absolutely no problems for Ms. PG&E. Every month my roommate and I get our bill and it’s usually about $40 to $50 a month. So a few days ago my roommate and I start to calculate our bills and then we open up our fucking PG&E and I almost shit my pants! Can you believe those bastards are charging us $329.57 for one month? This has to be some sort of mistake because I for one am not going to pay that kind of money on electricity and gas. So now my roommate and I are freezing our asses off by not even considering using the heater. Last night we almost got into a fistfight because I left the bathroom light on, as if! Last night I went to bed wearing socks, slippers, sweat pants, frat t-shirt, Chico state hoodie, and a do-rag to keep my head warm! Do you PG&E, damn you straight to hell!

Sexy Lady On Bart
I swear men are fucking idiots! I was Bart today on my way to work when this attractive woman entered the Bart and sat down across from me. All the men on the Bart just stared at her and they did not even bother to hide it! Even though the Bart was pretty much empty all the men who boarded Bart after her all sat by her trying to get her attention. Some of them pulled out their laptops and started banging on the keyboard as if they were doing work. Others would talk on their cell phones and make “business deals.” But one guy took the cake. He actually walked up and said, “Couldn’t help but to notice you noticing me and I wanted to give you my business card.” He was dead serious. All the while the most attractive lady on Bart (which is me if you didn’t know) was sitting alone listening to “Hit me baby one more time” on my Ipod Nano. I guess I am too damn attractive for my own good! lol!

Flavor Flav
Okay so Flavor Flav has a new show on VH1 where 15 women fight, yes you read correctly, they fight to be Flavor Flav’s girlfriend. These women are attractive in that I’m a straight male and I’ll fuck anything with a vagina kind of way. But I am almost positive that they can find someone more attractive than Flavor Flav. I am convinced that there is a snapper outside of the house and if any of them try to escape they will be executed on spot! How else could you explain women literally fist fighting to be alone with him? I would sooner cut off my penis, sauté it in teriyaki sauce and eat it when steamed white rice!

Adult life = Boring
So I’ve decided that need to slow my roll with partying and tramping for 2006. Now this is not and I repeat this is not a New Years Resolution because I think those things are fucking lame. This is more of me realizing that I will be 25 in March and it is about time I move on to whatever the next phase in my life will be. As a result I am not sure how much fun I will be for 2006. I a lot of friends who have decided to grow up and I find them to be fucking lame and they bore me to no end! Don’t get me wrong I would like nothing more than for all my friends to be happy but I really don’t want to hear about it all the time. Its okay if you are in a relationship, just to bore me with the fucking details. Wow, you’re pregnant, spare me the details of your vagina torture stories! Ooooohhhh my God how exciting you and such in such just moved in together, no I will buy you a fucking house warming gift! Adult life sucks and I am already over it! I may have to reconsider this life change I had in mind.

My look-a-like
Okay, so at my cousin Krystal’s b-day I met a guy who was wearing the exact same outfit as me. We also had the exact same haircut, we are the same height, we talk alike, and we have all the same mannerisms. The only difference between him and I is that I have a car, my own apartment, college degrees and my booty rounder than his booty which is wider than mine. Oooohhh yeah and I am 3 years older than he is. Yeah that’s right I sized his ass up because I guess he is now my competition.

Come to find out he recently dated my ex-boyfriend and he now does not like me because he believes that I will steal away any of his potential booty-calls or boyfriends. People this is a true story. Anywho, whenever we bump into each other it is never a pretty sight because we are both super competitive and I refuse to let some young flamer beat me!

Now at first things started off friendly because it was kind of like we were twins of some sort. But then I realized that he was dating all of my ex’s and old hookups and that made uncomfortable. Now when we see each other we roll our eyes and size each other up on the spot. People I can only assume that things will get worst before they get better. However, I am confident that I will reign victorious in this battle for many reasons. I am confident because my body is body than his; I have more to offer and one fact that I cannot deny. I am a crazy bitch and I will take his young ass out at any moment if need be! God, I do love being gay, only in the gay world can shit like this happen!

If you don’t like it, delete my black ass!
Someone complained that me along with other friends spend out too many postings. My response was that you don’t have to open any of the bulletins unless you absolutely want to. After further thought I deleted this person because this is only myspace and I am on here for absolutely one reason and that is to kill time at work. I keep in touch with everyone I would like to be in touch with. If I could not do surveys on this freaking site I would never log on. So I say if my posting are too frequent for you to deal with DELETE ME, I promise you I wont give a good gotdam!

Let’s Hook-up for old times sake!
Why do we continue to hook-up with our ex’s? Why know that this will only lead to further heartache or disappointment and yet we continue to hook-up. This situation really bothers me because it seems to be almost impossible to broke-up with someone on “good” terms and not continue to hook-up with them. I think I need to join the witness protection service and change my alias and appearance to get away from my ex. I believe this is the only way I can break free of the lustful cycle of hooking up with someone I know is 150% wrong for yours truly!

P. Diddy
There are so many things that are just not right with Sean “P. Diddy” Combs. First there are his teeth that are horrible, his diction is atrocious, and when he takes off his $500 sunglasses his looks as if he has some sort of mental handicap. Even though I realize all of this I must admit that I am in love with Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and if I could have his love child I would do it this second. What can of voodoo has this evil man put on me???

Fucking Forrest Gump
So Forrest Gump came on TBS the other day and I swear I cried like no other. This is simply not okay! Picture me sitting on my bed Indian style, crying my eyes out and blowing my nose into a sock. Yes I blew my nose in a sock I was too emotional to get up and get some tissue! And that’s all I have to say about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home