Thursday, December 29, 2005

Goodbye and Thanks for reading!

Okay, so it has been fun writing out my thoughts and feelings. But lately I haven't been getting any comments and I dont really think anyone comes to this site anymore. Believe me, I am not sad or anything like that, it was fun while it lasted. As I step into the new year I plan to make many life changes and I will not be taking lady_sings_tha_blues along for the ride. I hope all of you who ever reads this blog, if any have a blessed new year and I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold!

Smooches,
De'Aunta

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it! You just said that for attention :-) j/k. It's true I don't have as much time to read and don't leave comments but i still enjoy what you write. I understand though if you don't want to write anymore it could get a little irritating just feeling like you are writing to yourself. Keep writing somewhere though even if it's not on the blog and I'll buy your book when it comes out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home