Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Random Thoughts 29

Okay, so it has been around 6 months since I posted a Random Thought blog/bulletin and I thought I would sit down and write one today. A lot of shit has changed since my last Random Thought. My Grandmother passed away (R.I.P.), I moved into my very own apartment, and I have started a small event planning business.

Other then that I have been working which I am really over. Why was I in such a hurry to graduate from college? I fucking hate work. My job is cool but I just dont wanna work no mo! I am still in search of a decent sugar-daddy so if you know someone send him (hell send her) my way!

Pondering about trees
Okay, so for some I feel the urge to know if a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? I mean unless you are there how do you really know? I feel really stupid because I have been thinking about this for some time now. Wow, thanks for the wonderful education Richmond Unified School District and Chico State, lol!

Fucking rain sucks my taint
I am so glad that it finally stopped raining for a spell. I was seriously going to throw myself out a window if I had to deal with another consecutive day of fucking raining.
Whoring for gas

So the price of gas is ridiculously high and I cannot even imagine paying $3+ for gas, especially since the oil companies made a profit last summer of $300 million+. There is this really cute Iranian (or I think he is from Iran or Iraqwhatever maybe he is black with "good" hair) guy who works at the Chevron by my house. Would you guys think less of me if I offer him my body in exchange for a full tank of gas? Okay, Okay maybe just a hand job?

Flu and the emergency room
So I was deathly ill last week and I one point I thought I was gonna die! Yeah you guys know I am dramatic but I was really sick. I was vomiting uncontrollable for 2 days str8 and I could not hold down any fluids. So after 15 minutes of praying to God and asking him what I had done to deserve such pain? I decided to call the Kaiser advice nurse of conversation went a little something like this:

Nurse: Hello, what is your medical emergency?
Me: (said in a weak voice) I think I am dying
Nurse: What are your symptoms?
Me: I have basic flu symptoms, plus extreme stomach and back pain, vomiting, and a migraine.
Nurse: What color is your stool?
Me: Ummmm, I dont have a color wheel to give you a color sample.
Nurse: Sir I need to know this information.
Me: I guess its the color of P. Diddy?
Nurse: What color is you vomit?
Me: It the color of Shaq from the Miami Heat.
Nurse: Wow, I think you need to come in for treatment!

Rileys Anniversary
So I went to Chico for Rileys Anniversary and it was good times to say the least. Every time I drive to Chico I always expect for things to look different and yet when I arrive everything is still the same. Its always good times to see old friends and then proceed to get completely shit-faced for less then $20 a night!

Although I did notice that a lot of the female undergraduates have beer guts. Ladies please get your shit together and realize if you are going to drink like a fish you should at least exercise somewhat. I am amazed that these have friends that allow them to go out with fat hanging out the side of the jeans, skirts, and or shirtsfucking gross.

Janae if you are reading this, you totally made my trip to Chico worth it! You are a true party animal and I have a lot to learn!

Smelia, you are a great hostess. I am sorry for cursing you out in a great stupor =(

Running around the lake
So I live by Lake Merritt and I frequently run around the lake trying to sex my frame up and step my game up. Anywho, usually when I run around the lake I wear a frat t-shirt and sweats. But lately I have had the desire to dress like the white boys and wear short shorts and tank tops with Adidas. Would you guys make fun of me I choice to join the other side?

KFC Snackers and addiction
You guys I need your prayers. I am addicted to those little 99cent snackers at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Everyone already knows that I have a weakness for boneless of any flavor and I believe that KFC is exploiting my weakness! I used to cook on a regular basis and now all I do is go to KFC and get 2 crispy snackers and 1 bbq. I have reached the point where I am embarrassed to even go to KFC anymore. Things are so bad I went online to get directions to all the KFC around my apartment so I can alternate locations. I need help!!!!!!

Drinking at home is not okay!
I love vodka and I especially love Smirnoff green apple twist flavored vodka. So things started off innocent and I would make a little drink to go with my KFC snackers. But soon things got out of control and I soon found that instead of going out I would stay at home and get completely shit-faced. I would throw raging drunk dance parties, I would wake up wearing different outfits then when I started drinking and worst I started drunk dialing. Be careful when you allow alcohol in your apartment, it makes everything complicated!

I am not cheap, well maybe just a little bit
Okay, so my friend and I were discussing protocol when out on a date. As our conversation went on I told him that I have never and will never pay for dinner when on a date. I never ask anyone out so that means that I should not have to pay for dinner, right? Anywho, he said that it disrespectful for me to assume that I dont have to pay for the meal especially since I am out on a date with another man.

Fuck that! The universal dating rule is who ever suggests dinner is the person who pays and I totally agree with this rule. After all, I bring a lot when I go out on a date. I am always cute, I have a pretty smile to look at, I am funny (or at least people tell me I am funny), I flirt and most importantly if you are cute and the dinner is good I will put out in some way, shape or form. So its a win, win situation for everyone involved. Oooohhhhh and I am dont offer to pay the tip unless the waiter is cute! Lol!

Sex with ex-boyfriends
So my friend and I were debating the pros and cons of sleeping with your ex. Our friend break up with her boyfriend of 18 months last month and after 3 weeks of mourning she claims that she is over him and now they have great sex without any emotion. My personal belief is that it is impossible to have sex with an ex and not feel some sort of emotion. Sure it feels good at the moment but afterwards the fact remains that you just had sex with someone you are no longer in a relationship with. How can you just put aside all of your feelings and history all for the sake of having an orgasm?

How long should it take to get over your ex.
While we are on the issue of exs. I was recently watching Sex in the City and Charlotte said that it takes 1/3 of the total time you were together with your ex to get over the relationship. I sat on my bed and thought about Charlottes comment and I am not so sure that it is that cut and dry or if you can use a math equation to tell you when you should get over someone you cared about.

No math equation can factor in the way the person made you feel, special moments you will never be able to forget, moments of lust and passion that cause your body temperature to rise when thinking about it. While it is true that it is unhealthy to sit around and thinking about your ex for the rest of your life I am not sure if anyone reason gets over an ex lover whereas they have just been able to move on with life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home