Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Random Thoughts

So Mr. Whitney Houston has a reality TV on Bravo called Being Bobby Brown. Oooohhhh my God this is gonna be better then seeing women being tore to shreds on The Swan. I suggest that everyone who does not have cable do whatever it takes to get ASAP. This show has all of the drama you need for an entire condense into 30 minutes! Plus Whitney goes to rehab midway into the season. Thank you Jesus for giving something to look at until Big Brother 6 comes on in like 2 weeks.

Speaking of TV. I love that new Missy Elliot video. I was having my own private naked dance party in my living room when I noticed that I forgot to close the kitchen blinds. The ugly str8 boys on the 2nd floor of my apartments saw everything. They should be so lucky to see me naked, I’ve seen those tired horse-face tramps they sleep with.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Yeah most people I know have seen me naked at some point in time. So I wasn't really embarassed or anything like that. I just really hate those guys who live up stairs.

As for television. She is my first love and I don't think I could ever divorce her. TV completes me and makes me feel safe! LOL

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger megasaurus said...

Ms. Thang,
as i read your blog i realize that you and i are more alike than i previously thought. please turn your attention to my recent post concerning my new favorite television show of all time, Being Bobby Brown. Television and I are also very much in love and I will never ever break up with her.
thank you,
megan

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that new Bobby show. It is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Also, I did not know that Bib Brother was coming back-I love that too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home