Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Black Gay Beach Party Pt. 1

So this weekend I went to the Annual Black Gay Beach Party in LA. Honey child, I can’t even begin to describe the eye candy that was floating around in LA this weekend. The beach party attracts men from all over the United States and all for one obvious reason. The cause is very important to the gay community the cause is world peace. Yeah right! the black gay community took trampin’ to a new level this weekend. Naturally I was in the mix. So here is how everything started.

My roomie called me on Thursday and said, “Bitch, lets go to the LA”. I replied, “Lady, you know that I need to pay rent, car note, insurance, and we have no food”. My roomie then replied, “We’re single and need to go out to LA and mingle. All these other tired faggots will be there. Hell we need to go pay Ms. Los Angeles a visit and let those bitches have it”. I said “Honey, when your right you’re right, lets give these late, tired, tramp ass bitches something to talk about”. Next thing I know I am packing my suitcase with all the essentials needed for a successful weekend of sin. I packed tight jeans (designer only), boots, fitted tees, trendy dress shirts, and my favorite Victoria Secret boy cut underwear. We booked a hotel, got the scoop on where all the men were gonna congregate and that was that.

After getting our haircut the next morning and gassing up my jeep Guadalupe, we hit the road hard. We caravanned with some of the other gurly bois also going to LA and it was complete insanity. There was vodka drinking, weed smoking, and lots of Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson being played. Then something really sad happened. My ex-boyfriend Rasheed called from the car behind and said that the Legendary Mr. Luther Vandross had passed away. Now I don’t about any of you but Luther has gotten me the many of lonely nights. So naturally we blasted Luther’s “Don’t you remember” and cried our eyes out. Now picture this, 5 cars full of black men following each other playing Luther Vandross and crying their eyes out while singing off key.

So after what seemed like an eternity we finally arrive to greet Ms. Los Angeles. We wasted no time getting to our hotel. This weekend was strictly for pleasure and we were all anxiously awaiting the many moments of insanity that were awaiting us. We did our facials, took showers, and were now ready to party the night away. We arrived to our first party, which was held in an old movie theater called the El Rey. After greeting everyone and getting the gossip on what had already happened. We huddled to make our usual game plan, which is every bitch for herself, and take no prisoners. We one by one disappeared with various possibilities of fun.

My possibility was this very handsome black boi let’s call him Mr. Man. Mr. Man is browned skinned, 6’2, nice white teeth, muscular body, bubble butt and he is one of my ex-boyfriends best friends. Now in my defense let me say that I have always had a crush on Mr. Man and if I would had met him first I would have never talked to my Ex. Anywho. Mr. Man moved to LA and he and my Ex barely speak anymore. Plus my ex would sleep with my dad if he found him attractive. Anyways, we flirted, I giggled, he stared at my butt, and I eyed his body and so on. Nothing happened but we did out for an early breakfast. We exchanged phone numbers and Mr. Man is coming out to the Bay Area this weekend and I can guarantee that there will be a posting about Mr. Man and me screwing. There’s a lot to this story and I cannot fit into to one posting. I think the will be three or four postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home