Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Don't call me, I'll call you

I forgot to tell you the main reason why I decided to delete all the phone numbers in my cell phone. So I got shitty drunk a few nights ago. Which is usually how all of my shameful stories start. Anywho, I was drunk and my roommate and I decided that we needed to call ALL of our ex-boyfriends and “let them know how the fuck we were feeling.” So my roommate is in curled up in a ball in tears crying while on the phone with his ex screaming about how he “treats him like a muthafuckin dog.” Meanwhile, I’m in the bathtub singing fantasia’s (The 2004 American Idol) “If you don’t want me then don’t talk to me”, “Summer Time”, and Gladys Knight’s “If I were your woman” to my ex. This continues until around 5am.

So I wake up the next morning in the tub with my cell phone in my hand and the mother of all hangovers. A few minutes later my roommate and I decided to talk and fill in the gaps from our night of drunken madness. We reluctantly check our messages only to find a shitload of angry black men leaving rude messages in response to our comments the previous night. My roommate and I have known for sometime now that we are krazy, deranged, emotional women who could flip out at any minute (were both men but we have the soul of crazy black woman). As of lately all of our ex’s now know this information as well. My roommate and me have decided to stay in this weekend to regroup from last weekends many moments of shame.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Candy we all need to hang out and drink margaritas and talking about how sorry men are!!! I'm always down to get drunk Mon - Sun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home