Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cell Phone Desperation

Ok, so I had a brief stint where I was absolutely insane and I decided that all the men I was talking to or dating were complete assholes. As a result I deleted every phone number in my cell phone that was not a family member or longtime friend. This is easily one the dumbest things I have done this year. I can’t find any of my old cell phone bills to retrieve some of these deleted numbers. I never even bother to remember anyone’s phone number so can’t even guess what their number might be. I would call Ms. Sprint but I owe her too much money and I’m scare if I call she will shut off my cell. I’m going absolutely insane. How could I have so fucking stupid? So now I have to wait until they call me and then save their phone number. Until then there will be no booty calls for me. It’s a good thing that I am learning how to knit because it’s the only that will take my mind off of sexual relations. Unfortunately, the only guys who have been calling me are the guys you lead on but you really don’t want to deal with them unless you are in a moment of complete desperation.

I find these guys to be extremely interesting. I mean these guys continue to call even when you show absolutely NO interest in them what so ever. Whenever they call you become irritated and act uninterested during the conversation. And yet the continue to call. However, if you are dying to have some P.F. Chang’s they are right there hoping that will be their lucky night. These poor guys never even stood a chance. Now that I think of it. That’s a really mean thing to do to these guys. Wow, I guess that makes me an asshole. No I’m worst than the scum. Oooohhh well, I’m over it and so are you!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

I'm figuring that everything happens for a reason and it was meant for me not to have contact with everyone I deleted. But I am positive that I will be knitting you a scarf for x-mas!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home