Thursday, June 30, 2005

You're Sooo Gay De'Aunta

I have known that I has gay every since I was a little boy. I remember always feeling out of place, is if I was in the wrong body. I have never felt very masculine and I was never into things that other little boys enjoyed. While most boys were outside playing football, basketball, tag, and hid and go get it. Little Ms. De’Aunta was inside wearing my older cousins Easter dresses, playing with the Barbie’s, or secretly pretending I was pregnant. The mere thought of getting dirty sickened me and I would rather die then to watch any type of sport (except cheerleading).

In the 1st grade there was this boy named Charles and I thought he was so cute. Instead of making presents for my mom like everyone else, I said screw her I’m making my finger painted butterfly for Charles. The only problem was Charles wasn’t gay and had a girlfriend, this tramp named Erika. I hated Erika because she had a vagina and she was pretty with long hair. I taught a lesson by pushing that bitch off the monkey bars during recess. That will think her to take my man. I had my 1st kiss around that time. I forget his name but I did see at a gay function and he is really hot.

As I grew older my gayness grew by leaps and bounds. I take fancy to double dutch and there wasn’t a girl who could show me up. I could dance and shake my ass better then any of the other tramps on the block. I started playing in my mom’s makeup and weaves shortly after the 3rd grade. I really enjoyed her pumps and even to this day if I can find some pumps in size I can show miss Beyonce a thing or two. I also started to realize that I was different and that my actions were something that my dad and family did not appreciate. My older male cousins would often make comments about the way I walked and talked. I remember my dad telling me in the 5th grade that his son would not be a faggot. He later began making me watch sports and drink beer to make me more masculine. My family would always ask me about my girlfriends and I would lie to get them out of my face.

I was lucky growing up because I wasn’t called a faggot too many times and I was never teased all that often. Luckily for me I have always been outgoing and funny so people were able to look past my gayness. During high school I took up dance and did other typically gay activities but again my personality got me through. After my last girlfriend in the 8th grade I decided that I would no longer have girlfriends because they wanted to have sex and vaginas gross me out. I made it through high school fairly unscarred and surprisingly I would do it all over again if I could. I lost my virginity on graduation night and was now ready to explore my sexuality as a gay man…

To Be Continued…

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Holy Shit!!!

It's my big sis. How the hell are you doin? I miss you to pieces. You have to come back to the bay so we can pass the peas like we used to do. Not to mention we need to go and harrass Mrs. Elzie!

PS. I had a dream last nite that Jama was passin' out party flyers on the Castro last nite...weird.

Please don't mention that blasted cheerleading squad. You never know when the Po'Pit may appear....whoooaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home