Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Emancipation of Mimi

Everyone needs to go out and get the new Mariah Carey CD. It’s called the Emancipation of Mimi and this CD is Ms. Carey’s best work yet. I know everyone is thinking she’s a crazy mess and a slut. Believe me I still think she’s a little crazy (but not as crazy as me). And lets face it she definitely dresses like a slut, which I really respect. It takes major guts to show your fun-bags and coochie on a regular basis and not care what people think. Anywho, back to the music. I really didn’t want to buy this CD but the gays would have none of that. Every time I went to a gay function Ms. Carey would be singing her mulatto heart out and she finally penetration my soul (that sounds really raunchy, I love it!). I reluctantly bought her CD and I instantly fell in love with the songs. Emancipation has an old school feel and unlike Mariah’s previous CD she has gone back to what she does best, singing songs that make you wanna commit suicide. If you have ever been broken hearted you definitely need this CD. You can often see me driving around town singing various songs from this CD while crying my eyes out and hitting high notes. I look like a fucking fool but it is very therapeutic. Anywho, buy this CD cry your eyes out and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

5 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

I love #3 as well. I also live for number 9 thru 11 and 13.

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi De'Aunta, it's KeshaMae! I love the entire CD!....I really enjoy reading about you, too! You are a writer! Take care!!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Kesha Mae!

Gurrrllllll how the hell have you been? Are you still KRAZY as ever. Honey child I hope life is treatin you good! Thanz for reading my blog.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dee, I am cool! I live in Oakland but work in Menlo Park. Blah! I'm trying to find a job closer to home. I have a 4 year old daughter. It's just us two. Life is life! I am very much the same! KRAZY as hell! I don't know if I should be working in administration, I damn near need to be a Comedian. I'm really thinking of getting me a can so people can throw money in, that's how much I make people laugh! I'm like, fuck that, I'm a single mom!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Hello Sinlge mom,

Thanks for reading my blog. Here you will find my random thoughts on life and rants about any and everything. I've thought about being a comedian but it's just a thought. If your passion is making people laugh than you should go for it. I understand that you have a 4 year old. But I like to think that anything is possible with positive thinking!

Good Luck!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home