Monday, July 11, 2005

Evil Bitter Raging Bitch

So why it is that some people are able to just let shit role off their shoulders and others can’t? I’m amazed whenever I see someone forgive another person for taking him or her through a lot of bullshit. Like Mary Jo Buttafuoco. You remember her? She was the woman who got half her head blown off by her sleazy husband’s teenage mistress Amy Fisher and went on to forgive that crazy biotch. It is simply mind-blowing for me. I live to hold grudges. If someone does me wrong you can but your life that I shit will go down and major drama will follow. One of the rules that I follow in life is don’t fuck with me! It’s actually a really easy rule to live by. No one fucks with me and I want have to turn into an evil bitter raging bitch. I have people from kindergarten that I’ am still searching for so that they may feel the wrath of De’Aunta. Like that evil whore Melissa who pushed me off the monkey bars in the 1st grade and later got me suspended for slapping the shit out of her. I’m not an advocate of hitting a girls/women but that little tramp had it coming. Melissa if your out there be on the look out, I’m gonna find you and when I do you’ll pay you little slut!

Anywho, There are a lot of people on my list of people who I want to get a little revenge, to name a few: The lesbian police office who gave me a ticket the day that I got my fucking drivers license, Coach Austin from EC High School for ruining my Senior Ball (fat waste of space), Vivi McEuen my communications professors who gave me a C and ruined my 4.0 freshmen GPA (I received a total of 10 A’s and 1 fucking C), the whore at Ikea who forgot to put the $100 desk I paid for on my cart (I just know that little cunt took it home) and finally Andy my ex-boyfriends sex partner who sprayed me with mace resulting in me kicking his candy ass. I just know we’re gonna get into it again…and I am ready oooohhhhh yeah baby, I’m ready!

Wow, maybe I should pay better intention in church didn’t Jesus say something about turn the other cheek? Or was burn the other cheek? Anywho, Jesus never had to deal with evil lesbian police officers or psycho sex partners equipped with mace. I think he’ll understand me stance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home